1. Download the app. You can search either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for eBill Mobile App, then install it on your mobile device.
2. "Choose your provider" will pop up, asking you to enter your service address zip code.
Enter "56401" and click "Search".
3. The CTC logo will pop up as shown. Click on the logo.
4. You will be prompted for your CTC eBill username and password. Enter those in the respective areas. Then select "login".
Not a current eBill user?
Instructions on how to register for an account at step 7.
|5. After logging in, you will be brought to the main dashboard screen. NOTE: This screen may look slightly different if you do not have auto-pay setup.|
|6. Click the hamburger menu in the upper left for a list of activities you can perform.|
|7. If you have not registered yet for CTC eBill, tap "Register Here". You will need a CTC invoice and enter the invoice number and the dollar amount.|
|8. Enter the CTC invoice number and the amount due as it appears on your most recent invoice.|
|9. Enter details to finish setting up your account and then select "Register".|
- DASHBOARD is the main screen showing your most recent balance due.
- USAGE will show you your current long-distance usage.
- INVOICES allows you to review your past invoices from CTC.
- PAYMENT HISTORY will show you the past payments made to CTC.
You can also change account settings:
- INVOICE PREFERENCES will allow you to change from: paper bill only, email only, or paper bill and email.
- AUTO PAY will allow you to set a credit card saved on file, or add a new payment method to the account.
Note: some bundles/packages require an email only invoice preference and auto pay enabled to avoid additional charges
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY allows you to update your security options for your online account.
- EMAIL AND USERNAME can be used to update your set username and email address.
- APPLICATION SETTINGS
- Check for the latest updates for the app
- App licensing details
- App version
- System - Light Mode and Dark Mode: This allows the app to change color schemes. System will default to your device's configuration, or you can set it specifically to light or dark mode.