1. Press <RECORD TV>.
2. Use <UP> and <DOWN> to select the program you’d like to watch. Press <OK>.
- Select Play to watch the program.
- Select Resume play to begin play at the point where you previously stopped watching.
3. When a recording is finished playing, a FINISHED screen appears. To go back and watch live TV, use <DOWN> arrow to select Watch Live TV. Then press <OK> or choose one of the other options.
STOP PLAYING A RECORDING
1. Press <STOP> at any time during a recording. The STOPPED screen appears.
2. Use <UP> and <DOWN> arrows to select and option. Press <OK> to make a selection. You can:
- Choose Resume play to continue watching where you left off.
- Choose Start over to watch the program again from the beginning.
- Choose Erase to stop watching the program and to delete it permanently.
- Choose Recorded TV to stop watching the program and go back to your Recorded TV menu.
- Choose Watch Live TV stop watching the program and return to live TV.
- Choose Back to return to Program info.