1. Press <RECORD TV>.
2. Press <RIGHT> arrow to select Scheduled. You’ll see a list of upcoming recording in the order they’ll be recorded.
3. Select the program you want to cancel and press <OK>. The Program info screen appears.
4. Select Don’t record and press <OK>. Press <OK> again to confirm.
Note: This will not erase previously recorded episodes.
To cancel a series, press and use to select Series from the menu bar.
1. Use <UP> and <DOWN> arrows to scroll through the list.
2. Select the series you want to cancel, and press <OK>. The Series info screen appears.
3. Select Cancel series. Press <OK>. Press <OK> again to confirm.
Note: This will not erase previously recorded series.
1. Press <GUIDE> and then use <UP> and <DOWN> arrows to locate and select the program that’s scheduled to be recorded.
2. Press <RECORD> twice to cancel a single recording. The red dot disappears.
Note: To cancel a movie, press record only once.
3. Press <RECORD> once to cancel a series recording.