1. Press <MENU> or <LEFT> arrow.
2. Press <UP> arrow to select Search and press <OK>.
3. Use the arrows to select a letter on the on screen keyboard. Press <OK>.
Note: To show the number keypad, use the arrow buttons to highlight the 123 button at the bottom of the screen. Press OK.
TIP: You can also access the search feature by press ing the yellow triangel <A> key on your remote.
4. A list of results will begin to apepar as you are typing. THe more letters you type, the better the results.
5. Press <RIGHT> arrow repeatedly to tab over t othe results list.
6. Highlight a title or name using the <UP> and <DOWN> arrow. Press <OK>.
- If you select a title, you can choose to record the program or watch it now if it’s currently on.
- If you select a name, you’ll see a list of programs with that actor or director. Select a title to view details. Press <OK> to record or watch the program.
- If “More...” appears next to the title, a list of all programs with that title appears. Select a title from the list. Press <OK> to record or watch the program.