To see what’s on using the interactive program guide:
1. Press <GUIDE> to see your complete program listing. Then:
- Press <UP> and <DOWN> arrows to scroll channels.
- Press <+ or - > to move up/down a page at a time.
- Press <LEFT> or <RIGHT> arrows to scroll through the scheduled times.
- Press <REW> and <FF> to jump forward or back 24 hours.
2. Highlight a program to view more details.
- Press <OK> to watch the program if it is currently on. If it is not currently on, the program info screen will appear.
- Press <INFO> for viewing options and more information.
- Press <RECORD> to record the program if you have CTC TV DVR.
- Press <GUIDE> to exit the guide and return to the program you were watching.