To create favorites:
1. Press <MENU> or <RIGHT> arrow.
2. Use <DOWN> arrow to selet Settings, then highlight Television. Press <OK>.
3. Use <RIGHT> arrow to highlight Set Up Favorites. Press <OK>.
TIP: Once your favorites are set up, you can also access your favorites by pressing the green <B> key on your remote.
4. Use <UP> and <DOWN> arrows to select channels.
- To add a channel to your favorites, press <OK>. A check mark will appear. Press <OK> again to remove it.
- To remove all channels, push <LEFT> arrow to select Uncheck all. Press <OK>.
- If you wish to view only the channels selected in your favorites list, select View checked. Press <OK>.
- When done, select Save and press <OK>.
- To view your favorites guide, press <MENU> or <LEFT> arrow. Press <OK> to select Browse Live TV, then use <DOWN> arrow to select Favorites. Press <OK>. Press <RIGHT> arrow to select My Favorites and press <OK>.
TIP: A separate favorites list can be built for each set top box.