To access Television settings, press <MENU> or <LEFT> arrow. Use <DOWN> arrow to select Settings and press <OK>. Press <DOWN> arrow to select Television and press <OK>.
See some of the television options below:
Customize Channel Guide
1. Select Customize Channel Guide. Press <OK>.
2. Use the arrows to select channels. To hide a channel, press <OK>. The check mark will disappear. Press <OK> again to remove it.
To add all channels back again, select Check all. Press <OK>.
3. Select Save and press <OK> to exit.
Recent Panel Settings
Allows you to change the functionality of the <LAST> button.
1. Select Recent Panel Settings. Press <OK>.
2. If you want <LAST> to return you to the last channel viewed, select Do not map the Last button the recent channel list. Press <OK>. Select Save and press <OK> to exit.
3. If you prefer <LAST> to bring up a list of the last five channels you’ve viewed, select Map the Last button to recent channel list. Press <OK>. Select Save and press <OK> to exit.
Primary guide style
Allows you to view the guide in Grid guide (default) or Channel lineup.
Screen aspect ratio and high definition
Allows you to change the aspect ratio and resolution for your TV.
Turn on Digital closed captioning or standard closed captioning.
Turn subtitles on or off and select your preferred language.
TV Receiver name
Displays the name of your CTC TV set top box.