Arris remotes can be programed to most TV's following the quick programing steps in this article. If you don't have an Arris remote click here to view programing instructions for our Cisco/M remotes.
- Locate your TV's code in the table below and note it down for Step 6 before you start the programing process. The steps must be done in a fairly quick succession or the remote will time out of programing mode.
(Note: If you TV is not listed below, please refer to the PDF attached to this article or call our helpdesk for assistance. 218-454-1234)
- Locate the setup key on your remote control. This can be found in the middle of the remote above the up arrow key.
- Press and hold the setup key until one of the mode keys (STB, TV, DVD, AUX) at the top of the remote blinks twice.
- Select the TV mode key.
- Aim the remote at the TV.
- Press and hold the button that corresponds with the manufacture of your TV that you noted down at the beginning of the programing process. The remote will start to test codes.
- As soon as your TV turns off release the number key you were holding.
- Your programing is complete!
If you have any issues or your TV is not compatible with quick set up. Please review the document attached to this article for a full list of programing codes or call our helpdesk at 218-454-1234.