There are two ways to listen to Recorded Calls:
Insert the USB Jump Drive into your computer and listen to the file OR on the Phone.
To listen on the phone:
1. Press the Menu Button
2. Press the Down arrow button until Call Recordings is selected and then press the Select softkey.
NOTE: Recorded calls are listed in chronological order with the most recent recording listed at the top.
3. Press the Play softkey to play the call.
While listening to a call:
- Press + or - on the Volume button to adjust the playback volume.
- Press the Stop softkey to stop playing the call.
- Press the Previous softkey to play the previous call.
- Press the Next softkey to play the next call.
- Press the Back softkey to return to the list of call recordings.