Do not disturb makes your phone unavailable for incoming calls. The incoming call will be routed to your voicemail or another extension depending on your configuration.
To Enable Do Not Disturb
- Press the DND softkey
- The Display will show “Do Not Disturb”
To Disable Do Not Disturb
- Press the CLDND/-dnd softkey
- The “Do Not Disturb” message will disappear from the display
Mute disables the microphone of the handset, speakerphone or headset so you can have a private conversation. This feature works well for conference call when you are not the speaking party.
To Enable Mute
- Press the key with the picture of a microphone. The mute button will glow red when active.
To Disable Mute:
- Press the key with the picture of a microphone. The mute button will not be lit when inactive.