Locate blue Netgear switch and unplug the black power connector for 10-15 seconds then plug it back in.
Unplug the black power connector on the back right side of the cable box from each of the cable boxes by the TV’s for 10-15 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and the cable box will take about 1-2 mins to reboot. When cable box reboots it will be on the welcome screen for no longer then a min then it should display live TV.
Please call us if the following occurs after following the above steps.
- If the cable box stays on the welcome screen for more then 1-2 mins
- If the cable box displays a gear.
- If the cable box displays a red X on the screen.
- If the cable box displays a blue X and the television signal has been lost message for more than 1 min after rebooting.
- If the cable box has no lights or is not displaying anything on screen.
Always feel free to call us if you have questions or concerns as well, we are here to help!