Cisco/M remotes can be programed to most TV's following the quick programing steps in this article. Look at the bottom of your remote and verify that you have one with one of these two symbols.
If you don't have an Cisco or M remote click here to view programing instructions for our Arris remotes.
(Note: If your TV does not program with the auto search feature, please refer to the PDF attached to this article or call our helpdesk for assistance. 218-454-1234)
- Read through the instructions carefully before beginning, as the remote will time out of programming mode if you do not perform the steps fairly quickly.
- Locate the TV key.
- Locate the OK key.
- Turn on your TV using the remote that came with your TV or your TV's power button.
- Aim the remote at the TV.
- Press and hold the TV Key.
- While holding the TV key press and hold the OK button.
- Release both keys at exactly the same time. All mode keys at the top of the remote will flash twice indicating the remote is in programing mode. If they do not flash repeat the steps 1-7.
- Enter programing code 922 on the number keypad. The mode key will blink 3 times to indicate the auto search programing code was accepted. If it does not blink 3 times repeat the steps 1-9.
- Point the remote at your TV and press Play key.
- If your TV does not turn off repeat step 10. Once it turns off skip to step 12.
- Once your devices powers off press the Enter key to save the code. Enter is located below the #9 key on the keypad.
- Programing is complete! You may now use your remote to control your TV.
If you have any issues or your TV is not compatible with quick set up. Please review the document attached to this article for a full list of programing codes or call our helpdesk at 218-454-1234.